Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Absence

As some of you may have noticed, I’ve not been blogging for a few months.  I have no excuse.  I’ve not been ill, and my family is fine.  Do I feel guilty? YES.  There I said it.  So apologies to my followers whom I’ve certainly disappointed.  

Having said that, it’s important to understand that most bloggers (like myself), don’t do this for wealth (we don’t get paid a dime), and we sure don’t do it for fame.  We blog because we have an opinion, and we’re able to voice our opinions on our blogs.

My opinion is that we need MORE pro-life blogs.  It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, this one certainly isn’t.  Have you thought about starting a blog, but were afraid to move forward on it?  Don’t be!  I challenge you to start your blog today.  And if like me you feel like you need a break, take one! 

The fact is, every pro-lifer out there, has it in their power to spread the pro-life message.  Let’s all try to do our part, shall we?

2 comments: