Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pro-Abort Honesty– Yes, it’s all about sex

I took a trip back to the Abortion Gang blog, to see if anything has changed.  It hasn’t.  Although I did find it more about sex than I recalled.  For example, the latest post, by Kaitlyn, includes this:

The organization [Planned Parenthood] has provided so many of my reproductive health needs, and what is reproductive health about, if not sex?

Indeed, it is all about sex, to them anyway.  No thought is given to destroying the human lives created by sex.

So I continued to the next post, written by Christie, who is apparently donating her eggs soon.

First of all, not having sex for the past 8 weeks has sucked, and I still have 3 more weeks to go. Yeah, that’s right. They ask you to remain abstinent the ENTIRE time you’re in the program, especially around the time when you start your fertility hormone shots, and then for a week or so after. It makes sound medical sense, and I wouldn’t want to risk getting pregnant or getting an STD while I’m doing this, but… come on! I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years a little while ago, and frankly, I’d like to get laid.

So, I’d like to read a little more about Christie.. In the archives I find yet another post written by her (unable to link, just click on her name for her archives, then scroll down to Feb 27), this was disturbing to me.

She talks about her piercings, one in particular, her clitoral hood piercing.  But the piercing itself is not what bothered me.  Her using it as a tool to judge future boyfriends did. 

So, every time I go to the gynecologist I wonder what they’re thinking when they see my horizontal clitoral hood piercing. As doctors, I’m sure they’ve seen it all, and I’m sure a hood piercing is so blase that they almost barely deign to notice it. I do get nervous though, that they’ll be ultra-conservative and automatically assume that I’m a slut or something because of it. [emphasis is mine]

She follows that paragraph with this:

Similarly, every time I get involved with a new sexual partner, I’m concerned that they’ll jump to conclusions about me.

It gets worse.

I’m very glad to have my piercing though, because it’s an easy gauge of whether a new partner might be worth considering making a habit of, or could be boyfriend material. The ones who ask me questions like “what’s the story behind the piercing?” are less likely to attempt non-consensual sex acts than the ones that are like “man, that piercing is so hot” and move immediately to sucking on it (again without asking if I’m down for oral). We all have our own standards that we judge each other by, and this is one that I’ve found to be pretty accurate and consistent.

So it’s ok to be a slut (Christie clearly admitted it), but it’s not ok to ‘assume’ a young woman is a slut by her actions?  Really?

Realizing this will rile up pro-aborts who will accuse me of “slut-shaming”, I’m posting it anyway.  This is what I do, bring out what’s in the minds of pro-aborts.  And clearly, what’s on the mind of a lot of young pro-aborts, is sex.

2 comments:

  1. pro abort double-think/speak. by definition, promiscuity, and being a slut are not things to be proud of. both words connote behaviors that are lacking. i think their mission is to change the meaning of words, and therefore the culture. i don't think there is anything wrong with a healthy dose of shame for one's bad decisions. shame, repentance, forgiveness,salvation,no condemnation, go and sin no more. yes?

    You were missed, but please keep up the good work! It's ok to take a break now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon - Thanks for that, I appreciate it. :)

      I really think some 'sluts' are proud of themselves, the problem they have is when you call their attention to what's wrong with it. Pretty much like abortion wouldn't you say?

      Delete