Monday, April 11, 2011

AMEX Hacked Tweet Gives This ProLifer Renewed Hope

Liberal pro-aborts will stop at nothing to promote abortion at Planned Parenthood.  My guess is, and yes we can all only guess, that an American Express (almost ex) employee created the tweet below.  The original tweet has of course been deleted, but someone did get a screen shot before it disappeared.

image 

The re-tweets were immediate and plentiful. What I didn't see, was overwhelming support for Planned Parenthood, or for Amex for that matter. When other companies see the reaction their supposed support of Planned Parenthood got, maybe they will think twice about their support also.  One can only hope.

Amex denies being responsible for the tweet, which I will have to trust them on.

image

Some of the tweets are PRICELESS.. Pardon the pun.

The tweet below was re-tweeted more times than I would have cared to have to count.image

I saw very little real support for Amex. On the other hand, the anger toward them, and Scarlett Johannson for that matter, was like a breath of fresh air.

 image

image

image

image

The outrage gives renewed hope in the battle to save lives of the unborn.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing the world the anti-choicers just how anti-business they truly are. I will be creating an American Express account when I move to Aiken County later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jovan b, you clearly didn't comprehend the meaning of the post. I am not anti-business, I am anti-abortion. I was pleased with the number of people that were angered about AMEX's supposed pro-abortion stance. At the same time, I realize that AMEX, and most other companies, wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot with a tweet like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, you and your anti-choice cronies are 100% anti-business. Your post (and response to me) proves that point.

    Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jovan b, again, you didn't comprehend my reply to you. Please ask someone else to read the post, and my reply, and then explain it to you.

    ReplyDelete