Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why Pro-Aborts Love Planned Parenthood

At The Anti Abortion Gang blog, we will be voicing our opinions and beliefs, taking apart tweets, blogs, articles, and whatever else we find.  Our goal is to make people aware of what is going on in the minds of pro-aborts, because most people don't know.  But they will.

In this post, the author is attempting to justify her love for Planned Parenthood.
What may surprise you, however, is that my loyalty to Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with its stance on abortion.
Oh really?
While I was first introduced to the organization because of my desire to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, the fact that they provided abortion services is not what has made me to return to Planned Parenthood clinics time and time again for health services
So yes, it's obvious that her desire to get her baby out of her way, is not why she loves Planned Parenthood.  Or maybe it was the comp IUD? 
Because I was having an abortion that same day, the clinic offered to cover the costs for me. It was inserted immediately following my abortion procedure. I was relieved to know that I wouldn’t  have to pay for birth control for the next five years.
It's all about sexual freedom, without consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment